- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (I used sliced almonds)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tahini, honey and cinnamon. Mix in walnuts and oats until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are slightly brown. Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.