Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pei Wei Salad (Copy)

My sister showed me this blog, which inspired me to start our recipe blog. It has some lovely easy recipes on it (and lately, I'm ALL about easy--hmmm, I guess I'll find out if Nate reads this blog because he's certain to add some comment here)

We had this for dinner tonight. I only used 1 bag of the Costco orange chicken (which is delicious on its own, btw) and halved the salad part. Next time, I think I'll leave out the carrots and add bell pepper instead, maybe some ginger to the vinagrette. I feel snotty adding my additions because really, this recipe is a great one and quite a lovely change from the usual chicken salad.

Incidentally, I've also strong-armed my brother, Dave, and my sister, Rachel, to join our recipe blog. Since I'm always using their recipes, I figure I ought to get them to post and save me a bit of trouble.

No comments: