Tuesday, July 8, 2008

EXII recipes

I blog on a Mormon feminist site and used to do a monthly recipe feature. After a while, I thought I was the only one who was enjoying my monthly recipes, so I stopped.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I may be the only one who enjoys the recipes on this blog, too, but I still think it's worthwhile to have them all in one place (and isn't blogging all about naval-gazing anyway? :)

Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta
Carrot Ginger Dressing
Flan
Miso Eggplant
Red Lentil Soup
Sweet Potato Casserole
Summer Produce recipes (peaches and tomatoes)
Homemade Bread
Choi Sum
Black Beans and Rice
White Trash Dip
Barbequed Pork Tenderloin
Arugula and Grilled Chevre Salad
Artichoke Pesto

2 comments:

Jessica Steed said...

Well, I am trying your black bean salad tonight, so you are not the only one who enjoys this blog.
Do we have a link to it from Exponent?
It's a good idea!
Thanks for all of these links.

Anna said...

Emily,
I enjoy the blog immensely! I love to read and salivate. Please keep it up!