Sunday, September 11, 2022

Greek Zucchini Bake

I roast a vegetable with some canola oil and garlic salt nearly every night for dinner. I wondered if I could add enough variety to make it worthy of a main dish.

I've tried Thai-inspired, teriyaki, and Mexican. So far, this Greek one is my favorite.

Greek Zucchini Bake
Serves 4-6

2 zucchini sliced to about 1/2 inch coins
2 yellow squash sliced the same
1 red onion roughly chopped (to size of squash)
1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper chopped to size of squash
1 cup cherry tomatoes whole
1/2 cup Kalamata olives whole
2-3 T canola oil (or whatever oil you prefer)
1 1/2 t Lawry's garlic salt

6-8 oz crumbled feta

Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Wash and chop vegetables. Then, toss all veg with oil and garlic salt on sheet pan. Bake 20-30 minutes. Toss about halfway through. 5-10 minutes before you're ready to take the veg out, sprinkle feta over sheet and bake until feta just begins to brown.

No comments: